This technique is pretty straightforward – you keep testing yourself (or work with some friends and test each other) on what you have got to learn.
Here are some different ways in which you could have a go at practice testing:
- Create some flashcards, with questions on one side and answers on the other – and keep testing yourself.
- Work through past exam papers.
- Simply quiz each other (or yourself) on key bits of information.
- Create ‘fill the gap’ exercises for you and a friend to complete.
- Create multiple choice quizzes for friends to complete.